Мой опыт подводного плавания

2017-04-11T11:56:59+03:00 2017-04-11T19:10:45+03:00
Учись нырять глубоко в школе подводной охоты KatranGunClub. Инструктор Александр Акулов
Пользователи
Карасик
I want to share my impressions about diving in India. In February 2014, I was immersed in a DiveGoa about. Netrani, this place is the best in India (better visibility, a lot of big fish, moray eels, etc.). Before the trip I contacted tripraja.com by e-mail and he was at my request, to reserve tickets for the train (ie to the rest I'm in Goa), the hotel and arranged a meeting and transfer to hotel in Murdeshvare (town at the dive site). Upon arrival, everything was well organized dive center: I was always greeted and waited. The island 10 miles schli sea diving was, in truth, modern (I was immersed in this one day), tour guides waited patiently while I took pictures and made videos under water. Many living creatures: groupers, moray eels, fish, urchins, and other visibility, however, is not like the Red Sea and the Atlantic, but that no one was waiting. It is necessary to say a few words about Murdeshvare-this place is a mecca for Hindus, as there is an ancient Shiva temple, a huge temple complex. Very beautiful and exotic. On the way from Goa to Murdeshvar look at the real India, for what it is: the nature is very beautiful, the people are friendly. This journey and diving very much!  
My photos here - https://www.tripraja.com/scuba-diving-certificate-goa-india/
Пользователи
Касатка
Кхм! Кхм! А можно на доступном нам языке , чи Мові?

Доступ закрыт.
  • Вам запрещено отвечать в темах данного форума.